THE SIMPLEST APP EVER:
1. open the App
2. lock the screen
That’s it! Your device is Secured!
You will immediately receive a notification on the lock-screen. The notification will remain there until the screen stays locked. If anyone unlocks the screen while you are away, the notification will not be there when you return, alerting you that someone had access to your device.
The notification changes every single time for extra security.
The History Log keeps track of the last notifications shown, so by-passing the system is virtually impossible.
Use the app with STEALTH NOTIFICATIONS to catch if anyone who is spying on you, or with DETERRENT NOTIFICATIONS to let everybody know that you are monitoring any access to the device.
You choose what appears on the notification:
+ STEALTH NOTIFICATIONS (simulate a useful notification, to disguise the true nature of iAmNotified)
– Lucky Lottery Numbers – [Who doesn’t play the lottery? I mean… free money, right?!]
– Famous Citations – [Because everyone needs some inspirational quotes every now and then]
– Definition of a Complex Word – [Education is important! Anyone would want to expand his vocabulary]
– Fake Stock Exchange Alert – [These are total random companies symbols and values. Not real data to be sued in the stock market!]
+ DETERRENT NOTIFICATIONS (showing that you are monitoring the device, will discourage people from accessing it)
– Custom Message – [You choose what appears on the notification]
– “Device locked at: #current date and time#” – [Shows the time of the last screen lock]
– “Access to this device is monitored. Unique notification ID: #securityID#”
*** PRO OPTIONS ***
Improve your stealthiness with these advanced options
– Secret Lock -> Launch iAmNotified without anyone near you noticing. When the option is activated, a black dimmed screen is shown when the app is opened, simulating the lock screen. Now you can secretly press the lock button to lock the screen, or wait for it to lock automatically. To access the app with the option activated, simply tap anywhere on the black screen.
– Random Notification Time -> The notification appears at a random time within 2 minutes from the screen lock, instead of immediately after