Geneva, Switzerland — March 30th 2017 — We released iAmNotified for iPhone® and iPad®. iAmNotified protects your device and your privacy, by letting you know if anyone unlocked the screen.
The APP exploits the unique way notifications act in iOS: when a notification is received while the screen is locked, it will be visible only until the device remains locked. If anyone unlocks the iPhone or iPad and locks it back, the old notifications will not show on the lock-screen any more.
iAmNotified sends an innocuous looking notification when the screen is locked. As long as the notification appears on the lock screen, you can be sure no one had physical access to the device.
- Virtually unbreakeable security against physical access for iOS
- Simplest APP ever: just open the APP and lock the screen
- Double use:
- Stealth Mode – to catch if anyone is spying on your device
- Deterrent Mode – to discourage unauthorized access to the device
- Unique notification every time the screen is locked to grant maximum security
- History log to see when iAmNotified was active and what appeared on the notification
- Advanced options to enhance security:
- Secret Lock: activate the app without anyone knowing
- Random Notification Time: to randomize the time between lock screen and notification
Pricing and Availability
iAmNotified is available on the App Store for just $2.99 / £2.99 / €2.99. iAmNotified is designed for iPhone and iPad and requires iOS 10.0 or newer.
A limited number of Promotional Codes are available to members of the media. Journalists interested in receiving one should contact us at email@example.com
Screenshots, icons and other related media are available for download from here: http://iamnotified.com/PressKit_iAmNotified.zip
I’m a naval architect/engineer with a passion for technology.
After years wondering if my anyone was spying on my iPhone and after breaking up with my girlfriend, I decided that this APP would have been a fantastic project to get my mind off the separation. I bought my first programming guide the first week of Jan ’17, and 2 months later iAmNotifed was approved for sale by Apple. Now I hope that it will be useful for many people who want or need to protect the data and privacy of their devices.